My Life

My Life

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Why should I grow up?

I don't wanna grow up. EVER. Never ever ever ever. I love stuffed animals, cereal for every meal of the day, candy, cartoons, and trampolines. Oh! And slides. Let me ask you a VERY serious question. Have you even slid down a slide and been mad during or after wards? I didn't think so!

Ryan makes fun of me because 95% of the shows I watch are cartoons. The other 5 %  is usually reality TV or something on HGTV. What is wrong with cartoons? They are funny. There is usually a good message. And they are funny.

Let me hit you with a little knowledge. The best cartoon is Phineas & Ferb. You don't believe me? Here is proof.

Would I be wearing this awesome Phineas & Ferb shirt if it wasn't? Nope!

And here are some more favorites. Adventure Time, The Regular Show, Scooby-Doo, Kim Possible, Tom & Jerry, Loony Tunes, Codename: Kids Next Door, Courage The Cowardly Dog, Dexter's Laboratory, The Amazing World of Gumball, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy... I could name more, but this would be a long post. Most of my shows are on Cartoon Network. A few on Disney.

If I could be a lost boy on Peter Pan then I'd never have to grow up. Don't grow up with me! Let's start a not growing up rebellion!!! WHO'S WITH ME???? HOORAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment