My Life

My Life

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Utah weather BLOWS...and not in the good way

I seriously cannot for the life of me wrap my head around this God awful weather outside. It is May freaking 17th!!!! It's supposed to be beautiful outside! Birds chirping sun shining kind of weather. It is pouring outside and is freezing cold. This is so stupid. Did I pack an umbrella in my car? NOPE. Why would I? Its May!!!! But apparently Mother Nature wants to be a fat whore and make everyone in Utah miserable. My hair is messed up and I am pissed! The one day I decide to do my hair and straighten it...and it rains. Not cool. Not cool at all!

Here are some happy fun pictures of my puppies playing in the yard. They were taken like the only nice day this freakin month.
Molly was told to stay, but she didn't want to listen to me

My cute Crockett after he was playing in his pool. Molly is afraid of it.

Molly looking cute and Crockett growing tired of Mom being a paparazzi

This is the face I get when she knows she was being naughty
I wish my backyard looked as nice as my front. But the dogs pee destroys the lawn. I am thankful for Ryan though. When we first moved in our yard looked like butthole. There were weeds all over some as tall as me. Ryan worked so hard to get the lawn to grow in. I love that man! Plus he has big muscles and when he works outside he takes off his shirt and sweats a lot. Then I bring him a big glass of ice water and give him "sexy face''.

These next ones are the pups laying in bed watching The Tudors with us and one of them and their cute little cousin Mia. She is my sisters dog. And she is more brave than my two combined.


The soccer blanket is so we don't get the dogs lovely fur all over our brand new comforter

Dreaming about getting her belly scratched I bet

The 3 Musketeers Crockett, Mia, and Molly

A few days ago it was nice enough to take the dogs on a walk. We went kind of far (especially for Molly since she is only 4 months old). When we got back Crockett was all tuckered out. Molly was so tired she decided it would be ok for her too pee on the carpet and I wouldn't care. Here are my two puppies after our walk.
Does she look in trouble to you? She was hiding and I busted her!

My Crockett all pooped out


I love sharing pictures and stories of my dogs. They are my life :) Me and Ryan love them so much even when they are naughty little stink holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment