My Life

My Life

Monday, May 23, 2011

My weekend

It was a toss up. I wanted to have a great weekend, but again the weather SUCKED! I am so freaking sick and tired of this cold, windy, raining weather! It makes me want to scream and yell and throw poop. I wanted to enjoy all weekend outside...my plans were ruined by rain. :( BIG Frowny

In happier news...Saturday morning was really nice. I signed up with a special needs foundation called Best Buddies. They were doing a 5K fundraiser to raise money for the foundation. They asked me to help out and so I did :) My little bro Cody and his cute gf Diana aka Dana came and helped out too. We got free shirts and lunch! It was so cool seeing all the generous people donating their time and money for this great foundation. It was up at This is the place Heritage Park. It was so pretty and the weather was nice. We saw 6 Goose mommies and their 20 babies taking a little stroll. It was so cute. I wanted to pick up the babies and snuggle them! They were so fuzzy. I know that Gabe was there with me smiling the whole time. I would have loved to have taken him on the 5K and pushed him in his wheelchair.  There was even a cool pirate ship!

It started getting stormy later that day. BUT Ryan had his soccer fundraiser dinner that night and we had yummy food and a improv team came. It was really fun.

Sunday was my sweet little silly sister Shelby aka Maria aka Sanchez aka Maria Sanchez 18th birthday! She is growing up and sometimes I am sad. But mostly I am happy because she is my best friend and I love her so much. She is the best sister in the world. And the prettiest! See?
Maria and Crockett. He sure loves her!

Me, my Momma, Maria, her friend Jackie, and my soon to be sister in law Dana are going to Vegas in 2 days for Maria's birthday. We are going to have a BLAST! We're staying at Hooters. We are classy broads. But hey! It's cheap and the pool looks way cool. We're planning on laying out, shopping, eating, and riding a few coasters. It will be so much fun I can't wait. I will post pictures when we get back. We'll all look like bronzed goddesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment