My Life

My Life

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Gabes song

My Dad, Gabe's Grandpa loves his "little buddy" with all his heart. I can't even picture a better Grandpa. Gabe called him Gampa. Well, my Dad would make up little songs to sing to Gabe all the time. I've had Gabe's favorite stuck in my head all morning. I thought I would share it will you. I wish you could hear the tune and how it's sung :) My Dad liked to sing it while bouncing Gabe on his knees.

"Mr. buddy doo do do do, he's my buddy, doo do do do,
And I love him, doo do do do, very much,
Mr. buddy doo do do do, he's my buddy, doo do do do, And I love him, doo do do do, very much, very much, very much.
Gabriel, oh Gabriel. He is my little buddy boy.
Gabriel, oh Gabriel. He is my little buddy.
Gabriel, he's my buddy,
He's my buddy, he's my pal.
Gabriel, he's my buddy, he's my buddy he's my paaaaal."

Every time I think about this song and how much Gabe loved it it makes me smile. I love my Dad so much and I love how wonderful of a Grandpa he was to Gabe. I have some cute pictures of him and Gabe in Gabe's room. I will have to bring in my camera and upload the pictures on here this weekend when I am laying in bed in pain over Hitler being taken out of my mouth. 

 Everyone have a great day! Hug and kiss your babies and call your Dad and tell him you love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment