My Life

My Life

Monday, May 9, 2011

Bye Bye wisdom teeth

At this very moment I am pretty out of it due to a pain pill called Percocet. So if this post doesn't make much sense and there are lots of misspellings...you know why. Getting these bastards out was traumatizing. At first I was mroe scared of the IV for the anestethia because I HATE needles. Hate em. Hate their stinkign God awful guts. I went to the doctor (my lovely awesome cool Dad took me) and I wasn't even scared avout the surgery. My hands started immediately sweating when I saw the nurse bring in the needles ahhhhh. I needed a paper towel to soak up the excessive sweat pouring from my hands. Ew. It was kinda embarrassing.

The doctor came in and started asking me about my job and stuff. Does he really care? No! He was distracing me because he was puttting sleepy time medicine in the IV to konk me out. I don't even remember falling asleep. But when I woke up he had a HUGE booger in his nose and I made it my job to tell him. I didn't even care. I did him a favort.

My Dad took me home and I laid down. Bad Idea. Apparently when you lay flat on your back after that kind of sdirgery it makes blood clots come open. I was bleeing like someone slashed my tongue off. It was pouring out of my mouth. I was freakign out and my Dad had to call teh doctor. I had to sit down because I was going to pass the eff out. Ryan said I was sooo owhite. Well duh I was bleeding like a shark bit off my face. I had to stuff gauze in my mouth for 2 hours and bite down hard to get it to clot again. I almost barfed. I hate blood. The taste is so gross. I held it together though because I knew in my medicated state that throwing up after just having surgery on your mouth would be bad.

My Dad took care of my for awhile and then my awesome sister Shelby did and then Ryan did. I have a great family. I love them. And on top of that I have lost a few pounds. ALl I can eat is jello, pudding, applesauce. I can't poop. Why? Its not right!!!!!!!


I am at work and I am pretty sure I need to go home because I can't function and I know I am prob not gonna be very useful. Let me remind you it wasn't some ordianry wisdom teeth removal. Remember my post about HITLER. He effed my mouth up. I have lots of stitches and its hurty and swollen. Ever seen Hunchback of Notre Dam. That is me.

On the good note...Mother's Day was good. I will post about it tmrw and post pictures of what Gabe got me :) He is always my sweet loving baby. He had my family busy

No comments:

Post a Comment