My Life

My Life

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Poo flinger?

I have weird ass dreams. Usually I only remember them about 5 minutes after I wake up...then they disappear to nothingness....spooky.

Okay so last night I had a dream that I was the great creator of a new game. I can't remember the name of this game, but since I was the creator..I bet it was something way cool. It's pretty simple, really. There are two teams made up of a bunch of people. You are in an arena. The floor has cow and horse poop piles all over it. You run around and fling poop at your opponents. If it hits them..then they are out. The winning team is the one who is left standing without any poop being flung on them.

I am not joking. This was a real dream. Maybe rednecks would play? Or me if I was drunk...

No comments:

Post a Comment