My Life

My Life

Thursday, March 1, 2012

In love with Down East

I didn't have anything really to do on my lunch today. Soooo, I went up the street to Down East. Holy freak..I want everything there. Furniture, clothes, home decor. I want to open up a credit card with them...charge it to the MAX...then claim someone stole it and racked up all those bills...and then just get it all for free... Is that illegal?
Yes, yes it is. And that is why I am just joking. Or am I???

1) How cool is this coffee table. It is kind of old world looking...I want it. 


2) And I also want this cool Native American looking coffee table/ottoman thing. I'd love it forever. It has nail head trim around it (which I am obsessed with)

3) Then there is this beauty. I love the greenish aged color to it and the cool kind of rusty caster wheels.

4) And then there is this kitchen table. I am in love with this and the so so cute chairs that are with it. The decorations on the table are pretty cute too.

No comments:

Post a Comment