My Life

My Life

Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday likes and dislikes 19

Likes
1. Red Robin. I cannot wait to get off of work tonight. Ryan and I are celebrating V-Day tonight since he is working tomorrow. I want Red Robin. Their burger with the fried egg on it is genius! Genius I say!
2. I consider celebrating a holiday a "free day"...meaning everything I eat is calorie free, sugar free, fat free...
3. I love my dogs. There is no one in the world that will greet you at the door when you get home and literally be bouncing up and down from excitement. If I have had a bad day, Molly and Crockett cheer me up the second I walk through that door.

Dislikes
1. When did the music industry become so effing weird? I watched the Grammy's (regretfully) last night. Holy shit. I swear they were all competing to be the weirdest. There is no Grammy for being disturbing and effing weird as fuck. Nicki Minaj made me want to stab my eardrums and eyeballs with a wire hanger. Instead though I just changed the channel.
2. Why does everyone like Chris Brown? He is a woman beater. And even if he didn't do that, I would still hate his stupid guts. He thinks he is the shit. When really all I want to do is take a shit on his front porch, light it on fire, and run away. He is an ego maniac. He tries to have this swagger and it makes me want to punch him in the face, but first light my fist on fire.
3. And lastly...I very much dislike it when I am out of Cracklin Oat Bran

No comments:

Post a Comment