My Life

My Life

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Words Heather hates

For your entertainment and to hit you with a little knowledge...I have made you a list of words and phrases I detest. Here we go!

1. Bear with me. Or is it bare? Either way...I hate it
2. Whoot
3. Just sayin'
4. Hecka (I don't care if you are Mormon or not)
5. Hella
6. Everything happens for a reason
7. God only gives you as much as you can handle
8. Booyah
9. Totes (unless you are Paul Rudd...don't say it)
10. Welp
11. Honestly... example "Honestly, I love these cheetos"
12. To tell you the truth
13. Etcetera, etcetera

1 comment:

  1. Welp, to tell you the truth, I use almost every word you just said. "Booyah" and "whoot" express my excitment as well as some other words like "BAM" and "WOOHOO" etc. etc. So, honestly you are just going to have to bear with me when we have our conversations. I know you can do this, because we are friends and everything happens for a reason so we are meant to be together. God only gives you as much as you can handle so I know you can handle this. Me and you are hella tight and we will make it through, just sayin'. So be the hecka cool friend you are, and just deal with it.
    Peace.

    ReplyDelete