My Life

My Life

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm falling apart!!!!

If you want to get romantic with your significant other... I suggest you do not pull your groin. Last night Ryan and I were laying in bed...the night before Valentines..wanting to get a lil freaky. I go to get out of bed and I kinda swung my leg out from underneath the sheets. Um, I totally freaked the eff out because my crotch was on fire. I thought in the past I had pulled a muscle. No no no..I was severely mistaken. I now know I had never pulled a muscle. Last night was not romantic after that. I was busy crying my eyes out and icing my vagina. I now have a limp swagger...

Oh! And a little side note. Ryan and I ran into my ex husbands evil ugly Satan mom last night. I did the adult thing and walked over and punched her in the face. Ok...I didn't do that. But, in my mind I did it 5 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment