My Life

My Life

Friday, December 16, 2011

Treasured artwork

My sweet little silly monkey Gabe loved, loved, loved to do crafts. He always came home with stuff he made at school. I had so much of it after awhile so Ryan bought me a big plastic container to store it in. Now, more than ever, I cherish all those little crafts. When I open the container...I get a huge whiff of Elmer's glue and it makes me smile. I love thinking about Gabe coming home with paint on his hands and under his fingernails. Or glitter on his clothes. He is the best little craft maker I have ever seen. I really didn't want to have to open the container whenever I wanted to see his wonderful pieces of artwork. So, I decided I wanted to display them for everyone to see. I found some really cool shelves at Ikea that I can put his framed masterpieces on! They have a little brim on the outside front so the frames can't slide off. As soon as I have it all up, I will post pictures. I am really excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment