My Life

My Life

Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday likes and dislikes 18

Likes
- When Ryan talks in his sleep and tells me to check my underwear
- When I stop petting Molly and Crockett and they keep pawing at me to get me to keep going
- Vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup and Christmas sprinkles!
- Juicing. It's seriously the best thing ever. I feel so much healthier and my ugly ass pizza skin has cleared up
- Getting on the scale every few days and seeing the weight decreasing every time :)

Dislikes
- When Ryan elbows me in the mouth while he is sleeping...then when I scream out in pain...he tells me to check my underwear
- Christmas time food choices at work. I swear to the lord of ass growing tooth decaying foods...every single day at my work there is delicious mouth watering treats sitting around for anyone to eat. I need some huge ass football player to run full speed at me and tackle me every single time I try to grab something. Even if its a chocolate donut with red and green sprinkles that I am pretty sure came from the Goddess bakers of Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment