My Life

My Life

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Cody & Diana

My youngest brother Cody just proposed to his girlfriend of FOREVER last Saturday. I am so freaking happy. I love them both so so much. Diana is like a sister to me already and one of my best friends. I am so thankful that she will be officially my sister.

Cody texted me early Saturday and asked me to call him when I was up because he had a favor he needed me to do. He asked me to get some candles and rose petals. So I got a bunch of red and white candles and votives and he bought some real rose petals. He decided he would line her whole entry way in her house with the lit candles, put petals all over the floor, turn out the lights, and have their song playing. He stood at the end of the entry way and when she walked in her house all surprised...(she of course freaked out) she walked down to Cody, he got on one knee, took her hand, told her how much he loved her and asked her to marry him. She said yes and now I can't wait for them to get married! I love love love them! I truly believe they are meant for one another. They are perfect together and are going to be the best parents in the whole world (when they are ready...way down the road)





No comments:

Post a Comment