My Life

My Life

Monday, December 12, 2011

Don't do Christmas cards and make dinner

Tonight I decided I wanted to be a multi tasker. There are many reasons why this was a bad idea:
A) I suck at multi tasking
B) The littlest thing distracts me
C) I have two dogs that ALWAYS want my attention
D) My cat doesn't understand that when there is stuff cooking on the stove that it means it will burn the shit out of her paws

I decided to cook a lovely fish dinner with brown rice and steamed cauliflower AND do my Christmas cards. Take my advice. If your name is Heather Mitchell...don't do that. Ever. I effed up addresses on my envelopes...so if yours looks retarded. Sorry. And I burnt my fish. Do you like char coaled fish? My husband is too nice to tell me it tasted like butthole. I threw mine away. Then as if that wasn't enough, I decided to run a bath and clean our toilets. Again, prob don't do that.

1) Molly likes the taste of bath bubbles...
2) My toilet cleaner exploded and went all over
3) I got pissed and said fuck it and so my toilets are only sort of clean
4) I got butt ass naked, put my foot in the bath, and screamed bloody effing murder. I apparently wasn't paying attention and turned the bath water temp to scolding freaking hot.

So here is what I got tonight: ugly Christmas cards, burnt dinner, half clean and half dirty toilets, a burnt hurty foot, and a dog whose breath smells like bubbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment