My Life

My Life

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My animals are cuter than your animals

I am bragging about my pets. Why? Because they are awesome. My pups Crockett and Molly are the best ever. And my kitties Jasmine and Spartacus are adorable. Here is why I love them:

Crockett
1) If he hears me crying he runs into the room I am in. Literally sits on my chest and licks the tears off of my face. He does not leave my side.
2) Ryan bought him for me 1 week after my sweet Gabe passed away. Crockett has been there for me through all my pain and taken care of me.
3) He loves kids. Even if they jump on his back or pull his hair.
4) He plays tag
5) He isn't a morning person either
6) He loves to snuggle
7) He loves little animals. If we go to the dog park, he will automatically find the tiniest dog there and become its best friend for the day
8) I know that if Gabe was here that Crockett would love him and Gabe would love Crockett

Molly
1) She smiles at you
2) She is very protective and makes me feel safe
3) She loves ice cubes
4) She is incredibly smart
5) She is a trouble maker
6) She sleeps on my pillow with me every single night
7) She tries getting in the bath with me every single time
8) When she is excited she bounces up and down continuously like Tigger. It's like she has hydraulics.

Jasmine
1) She is the clumsiest cat I have ever met
2) She is the most loving cat I have ever met
3) She sleeps in between Ryans legs every night
4) She is Gabe's kitty.
5) She sat on Gabe's lap in his highchair every single day
6) Unless he was in his bed...then she was lying in his arms on his bed
7) She has the loudest, craziest, annoying meow ever
8) She singed her eyebrow whiskers by looking at a candle too close..they never grew back

Spartacus
1) He plays fetch
2) Even though he is a baby..he is not scared of my dogs. He snuggles with them
3) He tries to eat their ginormous food
4) He was Gabriels present to Ryan for Christmas last year
5) He is a red head like my Gabe
6) He sleeps with us at night too
7) He thinks a hamper is the funnest place ever
8) He is mischievous, but a cuddler too





No comments:

Post a Comment