My Life

My Life

Monday, January 16, 2012

Been gone

I haven't posted in awhile because I was in Reno for my Jessie's wedding to her Jared. So now her name is Jessica Walker. I feel like it's a reasonable request from me that they name my future grandchild (which will be wayyyy down the road) to be Luke Sky Walker. I think it would be a waste of a good name dammit.

I learned a few things on my trip:

 1) Circus Circus in Reno is definitely an upgrade from the Circus Circus in Las Vegas.

2) Put a "do not disturb" sign on the doorknob outside your door or there just might be a little old Mexican lady that walks right into your room in the morning while you are enjoying your slumber.

3) Nyquil cold medicine and Ambien knock you the fuck out.

4) Reno is ugly as Hell.

5) Officer Dangle does not actually work as an officer of the law in Reno. He is an actor.


6) Being the sickest I have been in like 5 years and being out of town blows millions of snot rockets. literally.

7) Don't say swears in an LDS church

8) Older people fart as much as younger people..maybe more.

9) I am insanely in love with my husband and so so glad I married him.

10) Ryan is my soul mate forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment