My Life

My Life

Thursday, January 5, 2012

SPARTACUS!!!

A few months ago we had to let go our sweet 11 year old cat named Belle. She had cancer all over her little body and was in real bad condition. We decided it was best for her to take her to the vet and have them put her to sleep. It was a really hard day for us...especially for Ryan. We buried her in our backyard and have a little headstone for her. I like to think she is up in Heaven with Gabe snuggling. After she was gone our 3 year old cat Jasmine just roamed around the house all day meowing. She was so sad and lonely. She really missed Belle.

Here is a picture of Jasmine and Belle belle.

I decided not only did Jasmine need a new friend, but Ryan did too. He had Belle for 11 years and he really missed her. On Christmas Eve I went with my brother Kason and his awesome girlfriend Ali to get a new addition to the family. My sweet Gabe is a red head, so I thought it would be fun to get a red head kitten! He was for Ryan from Gabe. I absolutely wanted to rescue a shelter kitty. We went to the Humane Society and they didn't have any of their kittens there. A lot were at pet stores for the day. So we found a Petco that had a shelter kitten. The last one left! He was an adorable orange kitten and I was in love at first sight. His name is Spartacus and we love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment