My Life

My Life

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pumpkin Bread recipe

Hey my friends! I made some amazing pumpkin bread last night. It was way easy and really good. Here is the recipe:
Recipe for Pumpkin Bread:
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 eggs, slightly beaten
1/2 cup oil
1 cup pumpkin
1 3/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp. cloves
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp allspice
1/3 cup water
1/2 cup nuts (optional)

Directions: Mix sugar, eggs, oil, and pumpkin in a bowl.  Add dry ingredients and water in the order listed above. Mix well. Stir in nuts (if using). Pour into a greased and floured loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or longer if needed. Makes one loaf.

I didn't have any Allspice, so I just made it without it and it turned out fine. Also, I didn't have nuts, but I did have mini chocolate chips. So I added 1/2 cup of those and it made it extra orgasmical for my taste buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment