My Life

My Life

Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday favorites 6

1) I was on my way home from the grocery store last night and decided to call my Grandma and see how she was doing. I get so so busy just with day to day crap that I often forget about staying in touch with my loved ones. So, I called her and she was, as she put it, flabbergasted. I was happy my call made her so happy, but I was saddened that she was so surprised I called. I love my family and I am thankful for them every single day. I talked to her for a half hour and it was great. I told her we needed to do lunch sometime. So one of my favorites was talking to my Grandma last night. This is a cute picture of my Grandma and Grandpa at their 60th anniversary dinner this year:
  
2) Ryan was asked to play in the faculty vs. students basketball game for his high school tonight. I seriously can't wait! First off, he is the most athletic person I know AND second...he is way hot when he plays sports. I am getting all sweaty just thinking about it. So, I am excited and I am going to take pictures tonight. I just need to remember my camera.

3) I just saw the preview to the remake of 21 Jump Street with Jonah Hill and Mr. Sexy as Hell Channing Tatum. I was laughing so hard when I was watching it. I will be seeing that as soon as it is in theaters. And I don't care if Channing isn't that great of an actor. As long as he keeps taking off his shirt in movies...then I will see every single movie he is in. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment