My Life

My Life

Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday likes and dislikes 17

Likes
- Festival of Trees decorating day is coming up on the 28th! I can't wait to decorate Gabe's tree and have it all put together. I will be posting pictures of it as soon as it's all up!

- Sugar-free Peppermint Mocha creamer. I love it. It tastes just as good as regular creamer with all the sugar.

- I love watching makeup tutorials online. I am obsessed. I will not be showing you pictures of me from the past when I didn't know how to do my makeup. Let's just say I resembled a cross between bobo the clown and a hooker. Watch Kandee Johnson on YouTube. I love her!

- Vampire Diaries music. I went online on CW's website and they have lists of all the episodes and the songs on them. I have got a few already and I have been getting more and more each day! I think all in all I have about 50 songs I want. And I can pretend to be hanging out with Stefan and Damon while I am listening to them. Link is http://www.cwtv.com/thecw/the-vampire-diaries-music


Dislikes
- Acne. I hate it. I am 26 years old for Hell's sake. Why in the Hell am I still getting it? I eat very very clean and I workout everyday, drink plenty of water, and get plenty of sleep. I wash my face every morning and night. I am so sick and tired of looking like a 13 year old little girl going through puberty. I am not 13 and I have the boobs and hairy vadge to prove it.

- People who purposely look in another direction when you are walking towards them. Like deliberately look down or into the sky or something. I know we are total strangers...but I expect you to reciprocate my nice gesture of smiling to your rude ass!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment