My Life

My Life

Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday likes and dislikes 16

Likes
- I like this new "lifestyle change" diet I am on. I have lost 7 pounds in about 2 weeks and I feel so much better! I feel healthier and more alive. I used to get that sluggish feeling and now I feel way more energized and happy. Plus I look better naked. I am starting to get less and less repulsed by my nakedness.

-Festival of Trees is coming up and I can't wait. You really should go! Take your kids or go with some friends. Its so much fun. Plus all the proceeds go to Primary Children's Medical Center. It's November 30th-December 3rd.

Dislikes
- Hang nails. They hurt and burn like a freaking bitch. I hate them. If I could murder hang nails all over the world...I would.

-Putting on a nice fresh pair of clean socks and having my toe pop out of a hole Molly has gladly chewed out of my sock. RIP socks.

-Going to the store, trying on the hip new cool jeans with deliberate holes in the knees. AND putting my foot all the way through the hole and ripping the leg to smithereens. Then hanging them back up like I didn't do anything and running from the store.

1 comment: