My Life

My Life

Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Favorites

I suck ass at posting lately. Life has just been so busy and you know how it is being an adult. I bought some cool and cute stuff lately, and I wanted to share it with my pals. 

1) I am pretty much kind of obsessed with lipstick, chapstick, gloss, stains...I don't even know how many lippies I have. But, I just bought the most awesomest lipstick at Sephora! It's by Smashbox (my fave makeup brand) and its called Fuchsia Flash. It's about $18 and a matte. I personally love matte lipsticks better. They stay on much longer and if you want a shine to it then just put a gloss on afterwards. Easy peasy.


2) I got this dress at Target for $25. It fits so perfect and it has thick enough straps so my big breasted friends can wear a bra.
3) And I got these cute as a button sandals for $29.99 at Tarjay as well. 
4) And lastly, I got another addition to my sleeve. This came to me in a funny way. I was looking on Pinterest and came upon some of Betsy Johnson's jewelry. She designed a sugar skull with a fruit hat on top of it. Kind of like the Chiquita Banana lady, but dead haha. Here it is without color. I have an appt soon for my bright bright color!


No comments:

Post a Comment