My Life

My Life

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Great World of Harry Potter at the Mitchell's

Last weekend was fun. Fun indeed. We had Harry Potter night. I made Butter Beer and Pastry Puffs. They both were delicious and I will definitely be making them again. As you know..we love Harry Potter. Some may say I am obsessed. Maybe I am....and I say that there is nothing better to be obsessed with. I say to the people who make fun of my Harry Potter love that they are RIDDIKULUS!!!!

Here are the recipes:
Butter Beer

2 liter cream soda
2 tablespoons Butter extract
2 teaspoons rum extract
*drop the extracts into the 2 liter bottle, put on cap and slowly rotate until combined.


Cream topping:
1 7oz container of marshmallow creme
1 cup whipping cream
1 teaspoon rum extract
*add all items together in an electric mixer and combine until smooth.

Pastry Puffs (Heather style)
1 tub of the Toll House choc. chip cookie dough
1 brownie mix 
Oreos
1st make the brownie mix (but don't bake the brownies k?)
2. take a muffin pan and put in the cute little paper muffin/cupcake cups
3. put a spoonful or so of the raw cookie dough
4. press in an Oreo in the dough
5.Scoop some brownie mix on top of the Oreo.
6. Bake at 400 for 16-20 minutes

I forgot to take a picture like a dumb ass...but just trust me. They were so freaking good. I convinced myself they were full of fiber and protein...no sugar or calories at all. So I had like 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment