My Life

My Life

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pregnancy is not becoming of me

I have turned into a lunatic. Well, more than normal. So that's pretty bad....ask my husband. I think I have officially scared him. I am nuts. I can't help it. I have these raging psychotic pregnancy hormones that take control of me and I am just their puppet. They like making me look like a stark raving mad woman with mascara all over her face. 

Examples: 

1) Over Fathers Day weekend there was an Oreo commercial about a little boy waking his Dad up at midnight to enjoy some Fathers Day Oreos. I bawled my effing eyes out. And then proceeded to purchase Oreos the next day. 

2) A few weeks ago I was a stage 365465434357 psycho. I think I had an out of body experience and was watching myself in horror. I got out of the shower and for no reason at all decided to freak out in crying fits and tell my husband I am sorry for ruining his life. I was sobbing and sobbing and the look on his face got more horrified and confused by the second. Then as I was crying I was looking for jammies to put on. I am standing there in my towel and tell him I can't find any clean jammies that fit me. Then, just when you would think it couldn't get worse...my towel dropped to the ground and I fell on the floor and had a melt down like a 2 year old. Ryan patted my shoulder timidly and said "Baby, I don't really know what to do...you are scaring me a little". 

3) Last night after working 8 hours then going to the gym and working out for an hour...I went home and had a relaxing shower. I was all ready to make a delicious dinner my family likes to call Goolash. (I think I actually posted the recipe on here awhile back) and realized I was missing a can of green beans. I asked a friend across the street, but she didn't have any. I asked my sister, but she was busy. I then called my husband who was coaching soccer practice and asked him to bring some home after work. But he wasn't going to be home for 2 hours and I was starving. He said "Babe, why did you call and ask me to bring some home when you need it now and I won't be home until around 8?" I said never mind forget I called I will figure it out. I tried really hard to conceal my frustration and tears. As soon as I got off the phone with him I cried like a little bitch for about 5 minutes until I realized I had no choice, but to go to the store. Then I cried that I had to go to the store. Then I cried because I realized I am fucking crazy. 

Please please let this be over soon. I swear to God if this becomes permanent, I will lose my husband, my friends, and my job. I am like a ticking time bomb where people are afraid to come close because they might catch my crazy virus. I was never this bad with my 1st pregnancy. I am not a mean hormonal pregnant lady. Just one that will cry at the drop of a hat. For no apparent reason. BE PREPARED....you may witness this. If you do...either back away slowly or give me a cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment