My Life

My Life

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wrong number...wanna hang out #2

I am an immature idiot. Everyone that is lucky enough to know me gets to see that on a daily basis. 2 nights ago I got a text from a number I didn't know. I don't get why this happens because I've had the same number for like 7 years. Anyways...here is how it played out:

Him: Hey What's up
Me: Who is this?
Him: Josh
Me: I don't know a Josh
Him: Is this not Megan?
Me: Yes it is, but my husband found out about us
Him: What?
Me: I'm so sorry you had to find out this way...
Him: Found out what about us?
Me: That I am in love with you
Him: Wait, who is this really?
Me: Hello? Are you not hearing me? I love you. It's Megan.
Him: Send a pic

So at this point...I had a few choices. I decided to go with the most awesome one. My friend who is a very manly buff man...put on my bra and some tiny tiny shorts, put his finger in his mouth, and looked as sexy as possible for the picture of Megan I was sending to my new friend.

He then texted back: haha real funny
Me: What? You don't love me back? That's so rude to lead me on.

My new friend would not respond after that. I thought it was pretty rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment