My Life

My Life

Friday, June 7, 2013

Wrong number...wanna hang out?

Yesterday morning I had a missed call from a number I didn't know. I decided to call it back because I am selling a few things on ksl. This is how the conversation went:
Me: I had a missed call from this number about a half hour ago
Him: Hmmm, I don't remember. What is your name?
Me: Heather
Him: What's your last name?
Me: Mitchell
Him: Did you go to Brighton
Me: Uhhh no.
Him: Hmmm I don't know. Sorry, I guess I dialed the wrong number
 Me: Ok, bye.

Then like 5 minutes later he decided to text me.

Him: Sorry about that LOL
Me: It's ok
Him: You sound familiar...how old are you?
Me: 28
Him: Do you live in SLC?

At this point I decide to mess with him because I am immature and bored.

Me: No
Him: Do you party or like to go out?
Me: Noooooo, I just had a baby and I am depressed and old and saggy. Do you want to take me out????
Him: 28 isn't old. I am 27 and feel young.
Me: Well, I am a single mom of 6 kids and I have to strip to make a living. But, all I want to do is my dream of being a baton twirler.

After that he never texted me back. I think I took it too far with the baton twirling...

No comments:

Post a Comment