My Life

My Life

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Do the impossible

Things I have realized are impossible or nearly impossible while knocked up:

1) Shaving my vagina
2) Shaving my legs especially when its around the ankle area
3) Putting on shoes and socks
4) Finding a bra that fits my huge watermelon sized boobs
5) Passing Oreos at the grocery store and not buying them
6) Not opening said Oreos before I get home from the store
7) Crying over totally realistic reasonable things
8) Missionary sex
9) Seeing a skinny girl in beautiful shape and not wanting to run her over with my car
10) Getting more than 4 hours of sleep per night
11) Staying awake at my desk at work
12) Making rational decisions
13) Getting hit on
14) Looking not like a beached whale during a heat wave
15) Doing your makeup and getting all pretty for the day
16) Caring about other peoples life problems
17) To not eat a delicious smelling candle
18) Painting my toe nails
19) Clipping my toe nails
20) Picking things up off of the floor

No comments:

Post a Comment